Raising Up Guardians of the Vision of Jesus Christ

My photo
My name is Rich Layfield, I am 24 years old and I am from West Virginia, but I am currently doing missions work in El Salvador. When I am in El Salvador I am an Associate Pastor of a Discipleship program for children called Club Castillo. I am currently Supervisor of Levels 1-7 in the process of Club Castle where I am the coordinator of level 6 which is a level that last 3 months and exists of the following, the student completing a worksheet and reading the whole book of Isaiah while completing 3 classes( 1 every week) followed by 4 weeks of drama and song training, followed by 4 weeks of Evangelistic programs to graduate the children to the next level which starts them as Guardians of The Vision. This is a little of what I do in El Salvador
Devoted to seeing Children experiencing "Extreme experiences with Jesus Christ with out limits"

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Saturday with Zones 3,6, and 8



God is raising up a generation here in El Salvador of children 7-13 years old full of the Holy Spirit, ready to preach the gospel where ever they go!  This Saturday we were having castle club in the zones, I had the privilege to work with 3 zones and there were 150 children in attendance.  I have never felt such an awesome feeling as I felt when I could not move because there were so many children coming to learn about Jesus.  The worship time was just awesome, Oscar and I divided up the children into groups for worship time and It was just like the flood gates of heaven were opened because the children just started worshiping in freedom, weeping and pouring out their hearts to the Lord.  Meanwhile while I had three zones the other part of our discipleship department were in 2 other zones where they had around 160 children coming for castle club classes.  This is just a count from 5 zones out of the 8 that we have.  With all of our zones put together we have well over 500 children that come out to learn more of the word of God.


  • Please continue to pray for our church as we need them more now than ever
  • Please pray for the children of our church and their spiritual growth
  • Please pray for Missionaries Don & Terri Triplett as well as the Missionary Associates
  • Please pray for the discipleship department as we are creating new materials to teach the children with.
  • Please pray for my finances 
  • Please join me in declaring VICTORY IN CHRIST 100% over the financial crisis in the world as well as the violence that is overtaking our world





No comments:

Post a Comment