Raising Up Guardians of the Vision of Jesus Christ

My photo
My name is Rich Layfield, I am 24 years old and I am from West Virginia, but I am currently doing missions work in El Salvador. When I am in El Salvador I am an Associate Pastor of a Discipleship program for children called Club Castillo. I am currently Supervisor of Levels 1-7 in the process of Club Castle where I am the coordinator of level 6 which is a level that last 3 months and exists of the following, the student completing a worksheet and reading the whole book of Isaiah while completing 3 classes( 1 every week) followed by 4 weeks of drama and song training, followed by 4 weeks of Evangelistic programs to graduate the children to the next level which starts them as Guardians of The Vision. This is a little of what I do in El Salvador
Devoted to seeing Children experiencing "Extreme experiences with Jesus Christ with out limits"

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Revival in the children of El Salvador




Hello family, 
I want to say thank you for your prayers and support, and to tell you a little bit about what happened at our children's camp this weekend.  I left for the camp on friday evening ready, expecting and believing for what God had in store for us. I was in charge of 7 boys (ages 9-11) teaching them on the fruits of the spirit and concentrating on John 5: 13 - 16, and Galatians 5: 22 - 23 teaching them what are the fruits of the spirit are, and why they are necessary for us in everyday life. 


Saturday we had classes and games for the children, and they also took part in pool time with the Guardians of the Vision.  This was awesome as through out the day we had the opportunity to minister to the children while forming relationships with these children.  Then came the night time service that occurred in the prayer fortress, where we had in total attendance around 45 children looking and seeking the presence of God!  After 2 or 3 songs of praise and worship we split up into our camp groups having a time of devotion, where I could see the hand of the Lord moving before we even started to worship the lord.  The children from my camp started getting serious and really seeking the presence of the Lord  right then in this time of worship 3 of my children fell under the power of the holy spirit and right before my eyes I saw the supernatural power of the Lord working and touching these children. How powerful it was to see these children being baptized in the Holy Spirit! 


We were in the prayer fortress until 9:00 receiving from the Lord, and at 9:00 we left for our rooms to rest and have a "circulo de amistad" Friendship circle before bed time.  I started the friendship circle by asking all of the kids to share a testimony of what they liked most about the camp and what they thought of the prayer fortress. Each child responded with the response of "hey Richie I loved the pool"  or "hey Richie I loved the games that we played" etc. Everyone of the kids told me that they felt electricity running through their bodies and was wanting to seek more of God.  Here is when everything just lost time!  We started praying and the powerful presence of the Holy Spirit was beginning to move again but more powerful than before.  All 7 kids were on the floor weeping and sobbing, crying out to their God and started speaking in tongues praising the Lord.  The other kids from the other camp were playing soccer in the same room that we were in, but when they heard what was happening they put the ball away and stopped the pillow fights, came over and started praying and receiving from the Lord saying I want to experience an encounter supernatural with God, I want to receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit and be changed for ever.  The power that was in our room I can not put into words but 2 of the Guardians who have passed on to the adolescent program were walking up the stairs and stopped in to see what was happening, they came in and when they reached the middle of the  room Roberto and Luis fell under the anointing of the Holy Spirit so powerfully that they started jumping up and down and praying for every person there in that room.  We started praying at 9:30 and when we stopped it was 11:30 finishing with 6 kids from my camp receiving the baptism of the Holy Spirit and 5 guardians Receiving the Baptism of the Holy Spirit.


There is a revival happening here in El Salvador with the children!  We are declaring Victory in Christ 100% over every child and I am dedicating my life to make sure that these kids can receive the powerful life changing experience from Jesus Christ!  The bible says in Joel 2:28 "And afterward I will pour out my spirit on all people, Your sons and daughters will prophesy, Your old men will dream dreams, and your young men will see visions. Please help me to send kids to camps so that I can accomplish the vision and dream to raise children up to serve a risen king Jesus Christ.  If you want to help out in any way the information is at the bottom of this blog page


Declaring victory in christ over you and your families
Richard Layfield 
Assistant children's pastor Kings castle El Salvador









No comments:

Post a Comment