Raising Up Guardians of the Vision of Jesus Christ

My photo
My name is Rich Layfield, I am 24 years old and I am from West Virginia, but I am currently doing missions work in El Salvador. When I am in El Salvador I am an Associate Pastor of a Discipleship program for children called Club Castillo. I am currently Supervisor of Levels 1-7 in the process of Club Castle where I am the coordinator of level 6 which is a level that last 3 months and exists of the following, the student completing a worksheet and reading the whole book of Isaiah while completing 3 classes( 1 every week) followed by 4 weeks of drama and song training, followed by 4 weeks of Evangelistic programs to graduate the children to the next level which starts them as Guardians of The Vision. This is a little of what I do in El Salvador
Devoted to seeing Children experiencing "Extreme experiences with Jesus Christ with out limits"

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Miracle Thursday in Zone 2

Hello again, I just wanted to tell you a little about what happened this past Thursday.  I was in a coffee group in zone 2 with pastor Raul and the Guardians of that zone.  We entered into a place that was filled with people who were catholic and filled with people from the MS 13 gangs.  At first I was a little nervous seeing all of the gang members in the zone but in that moment a sweet presence of the lord came over me and I just became overwhelmed with the power and presence of the Lord.  At 7pm that night we started the coffee group there were around 16 in attendance including the 4 guardians that were there also. I started to preach the word to this small group and before I knew it I was just quoting scriptures that the Lord was giving me.  I had been advised that there was a little boy that had a horrible fever and was very sick, so after I stopped preaching before anything else, I asked for the little boy to come in center so that we could pray for him.  I began to ask him If he had accepted Jesus into his heart and he said that he had accepted Jesus into his heart.  When I saw him my heart broke, I touched his head and his head was so hot that you probably could cook an egg on his head,  His eyes were bloodshot and he looked weak from not being able to eat since Tuesday of that week. I began to tell him that Jesus had all power to heal him if he would only ask for it and believe with faith.  I asked him if he believed and he said YES I BELIEVE!  So the Guardians and I began to Pray for him, he began to start crying and as we were praying for him his skin started to cool down, and after the prayer he looked at me and with teary eyes his eyes were normal color.  He told me that he felt 100 times better and believed that God had healed him.   I proceeded to minister to the others in the coffee group, and in this moment the Lord started speaking to my heart to tell someone that they were flirting with christianity and were playing games with God and the devil.  I began saying this and did not get a response, however I knew that it was for someone I concluded the coffee group with a prayer of blessing on all who were in attendance and I headed to my truck.  As I entered my truck I had a Guardian run up to me and she told me "Richie Richie please come here I need you to come and see Blanquita she is crying and will not stop!"  so I went to where she was  and she was crying, I began to ask what was wrong, and she said everything that you said was for me, "I have backslidden and need to stop playing with God will you help me to find the right track?" I said yes And I began to lead her in the sinners prayer and there in one evening I went to bless and I ended up getting the blessing instead. 1 Recommitment and 1 Healing  to God be the Glory for the things he has done!!"WE ARE A GENERATION PASSIONATE FOR CHRIST, DECLARING VICTORY IN CHRIST 100% EVERYWHERE WE GO LIFE  FOR LIFE  UNTIL THE END!"

No comments:

Post a Comment