Raising Up Guardians of the Vision of Jesus Christ

My photo
My name is Rich Layfield, I am 24 years old and I am from West Virginia, but I am currently doing missions work in El Salvador. When I am in El Salvador I am an Associate Pastor of a Discipleship program for children called Club Castillo. I am currently Supervisor of Levels 1-7 in the process of Club Castle where I am the coordinator of level 6 which is a level that last 3 months and exists of the following, the student completing a worksheet and reading the whole book of Isaiah while completing 3 classes( 1 every week) followed by 4 weeks of drama and song training, followed by 4 weeks of Evangelistic programs to graduate the children to the next level which starts them as Guardians of The Vision. This is a little of what I do in El Salvador
Devoted to seeing Children experiencing "Extreme experiences with Jesus Christ with out limits"

Friday, July 10, 2009

El Salvador Missions/ prayer requests

Greetings in the name of Jesus and on behalf of the children of El Salvador,

It has been a little over a month since I arrived to El Salvador, and God is really working in the children, In the fairs and the different events that we have coordinated.  The children of El Salvador are very adaptive in these programs that we have ministered with.

NEW NEWS!!! 
I have a nissan frontier that I purchased for ministry use, on this vehicle I have put the logo of "CASTILLO DEL REY" "Kings Castle" to call attention out to the people of El Salvador.  Also I have implemented a rare form of evangelism by connecting an external sound system to my vehicle, which enables me to preach and present the word of God while driving where ever I go In El Salvador!  

I had to consult an extra $3,300.00 for this evangelism tool that I took out of my budget that I had raised.  If you would like to participate in helping me to evangelize to the people in El Salvador, and would like to make a one-time offering towards this part of my ministry please send your offering to 

AGWM
1445 N. Boonville Ave
Springfield MO, 65802
Acct# Richard Layfield 294674-7 Special Offering


Please be in prayer for the following events
July 11 we will be running another mega fair
July 24-26 We will be running a camp for the Guardians of the vision
July 30 - Aug 7 the Guardians of the vision will be taking mission trips toHondurasNicaragua
July 30 - Aug 7 Guardian warrior school


Specific Needs:
$ 150.00 for the mission trip to Honduras & Nicaragua.
That the children that need to attend their camps will have the funds to do so.
Powerful growth in this ministry and for strength for all of the children's ministry staff: Oscar, Sulma, Helen, Marcella, Cricivith, Richie, and all of the anexos 
The mega Fair (expecting 1000 children) Many who do not have Christ in their hearts

Thank You on behalf of the Children of El Salvador!
IF THERE IS ANY PRAYER REQUESTS THAT I CAN HELP YOU PRAY ABOUT PLEASE SEND THEM TO ME AND I WILL TRANSLATE THEM AND SEND THEM TO THE PRAYER FORTRESS (WERE THERE IS PRAYER 24/7)

God Bless You,
Richie Layfield
Missionary Associate to El Salvador
1-304-592-8733

No comments:

Post a Comment